Embedded Software Engineer
We are ITSupportMe.
We’ve been developing software and hardware solutions for 11 years. We have development offices in Gomel, an official representative center in the US, Pennsylvania. Our +100 outstanding specialists work in Gomel and throughout the country and the globe and love what they do.
We are looking for you - an experienced Embedded Software engineer who is ready to address complex non-trivial technical issues, work in a team with leading software development specialists and keep in touch with the customer on current project tasks in English.
In order to succeed, you will need to:
- C, C++ (middle), Python (optional) programming languages.
- Ability to read and understand electronic schematics.
- Be ready to deal with hardware.
- Be striving for self-education and self-organization.
- Have good English verbal and written skills (B2/Upper-Intermediate).
We would appreciate you have experience with:
- Embedded Linux
- ESP32 MCU development
- Web protocols (MQTT, WebSocket)
- Low-level protocols (UART, I2C, USB)
- Wireless protocols (BLE)
- Cloud services (AWS)
- Electronic schematics and PCB design
- Hardware bring up and debug
Why choose ITSupportMe for your career:
- Comfortable corporate culture: we strive to create and maintain an informal but professional culture based on teamwork, regular feedback, and continuous learning.
- Competitive salary: your time is money, and we appreciate your contribution to the company’s development.
- Maximum freedom: from bureaucracy, when choosing technical solutions, or the way you communicate and behave with colleagues. The main thing is you feel comfortable with us. And vice versa.
- Transparent relationship: relating management, colleagues, customers. If you don't like something: say it, offer it, change it.
- Maximum activity: we are up for anything - we love marathons, cycling, hiking, rafting, quiet and noisy gatherings, etc. If you want to go to a conference - go ahead! Need to up your English - you are welcome!
- Financial support for any relevant activities: our employees’ professional development and self-organization within the company (interest groups, team activities) is our priority, so feel free to offer your ideas to level up your skills or have fun with teammates - we are with you!
Does our offer sound interesting to you? Then we will be glad if you send us your resume. We will definitely contact you, chat in the format of a video call if needed and give you honest and timely feedback.