ITSupportMe is a close-knit creative team of specialists in the field of software development, testing and support, as well as analysis, modernization and integration of multiple business solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with high English proficiency level (Upper Intermediate +) to work on one of our projects.
About the project:
The project is connected with the US health insurance industry.
The CRM offers claim processing, lead service, billing solutions that enable health plans to process and reconcile customer-level enrollments and payments, alongside with tracking the expected revenue.
The project team consists of 7 people: 3 developers, 2 testers, 1 business analyst and a project manager.
We want to involve one more business analyst in the project and strengthen the team!
That’s why we need you!
The task stack will include:
- Interaction with the customer and the development team in order to elicitate requirements;
- Gathering and analyzing of requirements;
- Development and keeping the project documentation;
- Modelling and prototyping.
What we expect from you:
- At least 1 year of working experience as a Business Analyst in the IT-sphere;
- English proficiency level - Upper Intermediate +
- Experience in creating project documentation: requirements, specifications, mockups;
- Knowledge of software development methodologies;
- Good communication skills, the ability to hear and persuade;
- Experience in working with foreign customers.
Nice to have:
- Experience of participation in Pre-sale activities;
- Technical background.
- Competitive salary;
- Bonuses for achieving specific goals in your professional activity;
- Training & Professional development;
- English language courses;
- Comfortable and cozy office, nice location;
- Young and supportive team;
- Sports facilities (gym/swimming pool);
- Tea/coffee and cookies.